Eligibility Criteria for B.E./B.Tech. Degree (Four years):
Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e (10+2) of Indian System or its equivalent (completed 12 years of school education).
Non-Resident Indian (NRI) categories for B.E. / B.Tech.
Photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:
Candidates must have studied in English medium or should have proficiency in English language. The candidate should have passed in all subjects and scored a minimum average of 50 percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together in qualifying examinations.
- Recent NRI status certificate of the parent issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective country with their seal (Affidavit of NRI status is not accepted).
- Employment certificate of the NRI parent. In case of self employment, nature of business, annual income and required proof like Income - Tax paid (for the last 3 years).
- NRE / NRI bank account of the NRI parent, at least for the last six months.
- Valid Indian passport of the candidate or Birth Certificate.
- Valid Indian passport of the NRI parent
- School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate or both. If these certificates are not issued in your country, an equivalent transfer certificate from the Principal has to be specially obtained.
- For 10 + 2 type of Indian Boards OR Foreign Boards:
a. Mark sheets of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (X Standard) or equivalent.
b. Higher secondary Certificate (XII Standard) or equivalent***
c. For 8 + 4 type of Foreign Boards: Marks Sheets from 8th to 12th standards
d. For 9 + 3 type of Foreign Boards: Marks Sheets from 9th to 12th standards