REC provides an ecosystem that nurtures high quality research and pushes the boundaries of knowledge through multi- disciplinary collaborations.
Benefits for students:
- Availability of research labs / Projects funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST), Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Naval Research Board (NRB), Atomic Energy Research Board (AERB) , University Grants Commission etc
- Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) recognition by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India
- 12 (B) approval from University Grants Commission (UGC)
- 9 Departments of The Institutions approved as Research Centers of Anna University
- Centers of Excellence in Machine Vision and Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- MEMS Design Center of the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology under the NPMASS Programme
- Research funding to the tune of Rs. 12 Crores from various funding agencies
- Consultancy Services to Industry worth Rs. 1.2 Crores for various problems faced by the Industry. Industry clients who have leveraged our Faculty member’s expertise include: Mando, Iljin, TITAN, Nokia Siemens, Super Auto Forge, Hi temp furnaces etc
Our research Infrastructure provides our students with some of the best opportunities that they can aspire.
- Working with the best of the Faculty members
- Getting hands on exposure to cutting edge technologies in state of the art laboratories
- Work on Projects that solve live problems faced by the Industry