- Based on the MoUs signed with the industry and research institutes, both nationally and internationally, students have a chance to interact with researchers from premier Institutes and Universities to take up joint collaborative projects.
- As the college is situated in Chennai and the faculty have research collaborations with leading institutions – students have access to cutting edge technology and research facilities.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Central Leather Research Institute, Structural Engineering Research Centre, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Captain Srinivasa Murthy Research Centre, Research labs at Anna University, Madras University, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, MS Swaminathan Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya, Mohan's Diabetic Research Foundation etc are some of the facilities available for the students for research.
MoU FOR THE ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT
- MoU with Central Leather Research Institute (CSIR), Adyar, Chennai
- MoU with Captain Srinivasa Murti Research Institute for Ayurveda & Siddha Drug Development (CCRAS), Anna Nagar, Chennai
MoU FOR STRENGTHENING INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION
- MoU with Synkromax Biotech Pvt Ltd, Porur, Chennai for providing training in enzyme technology and bioprocess engineering.
- MoU with Aban Infrastructure Pvt Ltd (Biotechnology Division), Egmore, Chennai
- MoU with TCS, Chennai (for providing Supercomputing facility for Bioinformatics projects)
- MoU with Eppendorf India Pvt Ltd, Chennai for providing training in spectrohotometric, molecular biology and cell culture techniques.
- MoU with Wipro-GE Health Care India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for providing training in advance protein purification, downstream processing and bioprocess techniques.