PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- Graduates will possess fundamental knowledge in all fields of civil engineering to apply them towards planning, analysis, design and execution of civil projects.
- Graduates will exhibit effective interpersonal skills in teams and at work place.
- Graduates will be able to assess the impact of civil engineering activities and recommend appropriate remedies to societal needs and environmental issues
- Graduates will exhibit interest for life-long learning, research and entrepreneurial practice in civil engineering
- Graduates will hold strong professional, moral and ethical values with a concern to society and technology
- Identify the requirements of a specific civil engineering project, plan and devise strategies to execute the project.
- Analyse, Design and prepare estimates for various civil engineering structures.
- Assess the materials and technology that is required for delivering quality in design and execution.
© Rajalakshmi Engineering College