RISHI KRISHNAN N - 2012-16 BATCH
Rishi Krishnan N (Batch 2012-16) studied B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering at REC and pursued his Master’s at SYRACUSE University, USA. He currently works at Qualcomm. Qualcomm is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates intellectual property, semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology.
ASHWATH VS - 2014-18 BATCH
Ashwath VS (Batch 2014-18) studied B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering at REC and pursued his Master’s at University of Leicester, UK. He obtained Software Engineer position at TWITTER in London.
GOKULARAJAN GT - 2015-19 BATCH
Gokularajan GT (Batch 2015-19) studied B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering at REC. During his studies he has participated in various technical events at national level. Currently he works at EmbedUR systems which is renowned company for software enablement in Wi-Fi and IoT.
- Responsible for delivery and development of GA releases (software) for specific Wi-Fi Retail products.
- Responsible for technical design and implementation of generic software modules required for modern home routers (mesh and standalone, 802.11 n/b/g/ac/ax compatible)
- Responsible for collaboration with customer vendors and partners to develop and integrate product compatible modules.
- Responsible for triaging and fixing customer-field issues identified with the Wi-Fi product.
- Advocating and implementing Agile methodologies for the development team and design verification team.
PRAVIN KUMAR KV& GAYATHRI S - 2016-20 BATCH
Mr.PravinKumar.K.V&Ms.Gayathri.Sstudied B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering between 2016-2020. They designed a device for upper-limb disabled people and presented in the Business pitching competition conducted by Google India in association with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
In addition to this, IIT-M Incubation Cell (MedTech Incubator - HTIC) recognized their work and accepted them for incubation of their startup: "DextroWare Devices Private Limited".