PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The Food Technology curriculum is designed to prepare graduates having knowledge with high ethical values and industrial preparedness
- To understand and apply the concepts of Basic sciences, Engineering and technology towards their application in the area of Food Technology.
- Identification and analysis to solve problems for the development of products, processes, techniques to meet the demands of the society.
- To apply the learnt theory and practical skills in Food Technology for industry, R&D and entrepreneurship.
- To learn professional and ethical attitude especially its impact on safety, health and environment
- Build an environment that is conducive to higher academic pursuit and nurture creative and innovative thoughts.