- An ability to apply knowledge of Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- An ability to identify the problems, analyze and interpret the solution.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves Management problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of Management solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the concepts to make important decisions in various walks of life and business.
© Rajalakshmi Engineering College
Admissions 2020 - 2021: UG