Guidelines to Authors
Please follow the guidelines.
Manuscripts must be sent as an email attachment to email@example.com. The acknowledgement of manuscript submission will be sent to author(s) within 48 hours. All manuscripts submitted for publication will follow these guidelines.
* All the manuscripts must be in MS Word (Doc/Docx) format.
* The first page should contain title of the study, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, telephone number and email address. Mailing address of the primary and secondary author should be mentioned.
* Do not write authors name elsewhere in the manuscript as the paper will be sent for blind review.
* The title of the paper should be precise, concise and in bold.
* The second page should contain title and abstract of maximum 250 words followed by five (5) keywords. The abstract should concisely convey the significance of the study.
* Rest of the paper should contain introduction to the topic, review of literature, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion, recommendations, acknowledgement (if any) and references.
* The article/research paper should be written in English in simple, concise, and correct language.
* The manuscript must be in Times New Roman with no hyperlinks. Article should not exceed 25 pages. Format consistency is expected in writing the research articles from the author(s).
* The tables should be in MS word and preferably placed where interpretation of table is carried out. The table should not be enclosed on separate sheet.
* The Figure(s) should be clear enough to read and interpret.
* All mathematical equations should be typed as text. For this purpose equations editor is preferred. Equation in the form of image is not acceptable.
* References at the end should appear alphabetically. Please follow latest edition of APA referencing style for every type of reference.
All manuscripts are subject to double blind review. Papers will be reviewed by an editor and members of the editorial board or experienced reviewers around the world. Feedback will be given to authors as early as possible, as we make every effort to complete the review process within 2 weeks. The editorial board tries to publish accepted manuscripts in the forthcoming issue. The Editor reserves the right to reject papers that, in the view of the editorial board, are either of insufficient quality, or are not relevant enough to the subject area. The editor is happy to discuss contributions before submission.
E-mail id for Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Subscription Fee
India : Rs.500
Foreign : US $25
IJGBMR get published every year during February and September.
Last date for submission of article(s)
For February Issue : 15th of February
For September Issue : 15th of September
Acknowledgement within 48 hours.
Intimation of Paper status: 2 weeks
Potential reviewers are welcome to send their resumes for consideration to the editor. (PhD is a must)
Submissions and correspondence with the authors are dealt only via
If you have any query please contact us at email@example.com
Please view / download e-copytight form here
We are currently indexed in the following directories.
1. International centre for ISSN, Paris - ISSN 2278 8425
2. Index Copernicus Journals Master List, Index Copernicus International, Poland. IC Value(2012) = 5.06
3. EBSCO's Proquest
4. DRJI (Directory of Research Journal Indexing)
5. Google Scholar
6. Universal Impact Factor (Under Evaluation)
7. Research Bible
8. Journal seek
Looking forward to your Intellectual support
Address for Correspondence
The Editor-in-Chief, IJGBMR,
Department of Management Studies,
Rajalakshmi Engineering College,
Chennai - 602 105