Funded Research Projects
Faculty members and students in the department are highly focused on research and developmental activities. The Biomedical Engineering department got the following funded projects sponsored from the premier institutions such as Indian Council for Medical Research, New Delhi and University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- A project Titled “Thermography as a tool to detect Fetus Abnormality” funded by ICMR – 11.42 Lakhs.
- A project Titled “Design and Development of Powered Lower Limb Exoskeleton for Hemiplegic Patients” funded by UGC, New Delhi – 3.0 Lakhs
- A project Titled “Development of automated tool for early diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy From SDOCT retinal images using virtual instrumentation” funded by UGC, New Delhi – 2.0 Lakhs
- A project Titled “Development of a device to detect Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) during wakefulness using breathing sounds” funded by UGC, New Delhi – 3.7 Lakhs
- A project Titled “Development of Affordable and Reliable Vein Finder” funded by Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata – 0.5 Lakhs
- A project titled “Detection of chlorine using Nano silver screen printing electrode” funded by IEI (India), Delhi- 0.5 lakhs