Industry Institute Collobaration
CSRC has established good ties with industry enabling training, consultancy and projects specific to Industry requirements. Some of the industries wherein the college has established collaborative research and development activities are listed below:
- Super Auto Forge – Machine Vision Systems for Quality Control
- Valeo India Pvt. Ltd. – Development of Ultra Low Cost HVAC System
- Aban Biotech Ltd. – Bio-product development from micro-organisms
- Intelligent Chip Connections Ltd, Singapore – Development of Microfluidic Devices
- Ilgin Automotives – Fly-Wheel Hot-Press Assembly validation
- Tata Consultancy Services – High Performance Computing Facilities for R & D
- Rameshwar Engineering – Sensors for Industrial Applications
- CGN Research Labs Pvt. Ltd. – Medical Thermography
- Addison & Company Ltd. – Drill Bits Inspection
Several Industrial consultancy and development projects for different automobile and pharmaceutical industries have been taken-up and completed under the Machine-Vision activity and other domains.
Over the last 3 years, forty such works in the sectors of Machine Vision, Aircraft maintenance, Bio-chemicals, Image processing were undertaken by the faulty and completed for the cost of Rs. 48 Lakhs.